Saturday 28 January 2012

Clearasil Perfectawash

I've recently been using Clearasil's new skincare product which is the Perfectawash, I purchased mine from Superdrug.com for £8.99.

It came with one refill and the batteries too which is such a bonus! ha ha ha! This is a new product from Clearasil and I've always loved their skin care washes, the one I used everyday for years and years was a Clearasil but this one is slightly different. It's unique because this little funky machine allows you to use the perfect amount of face wash per wash as it releases the product in a set amount each time you set off the motion sensor.

I never thought that the amount of face wash you used was that important, but it is. This is because if you use too much face wash you can dry out your skin because of using excessive product. This is a brilliant face wash system and I have loved it so far, I've used it for a few weeks and will continue using it, I'll keep you updated on here and I will do a video review on my beauty channel RebeccaHooperBeauty once I've used it for over a month so I can give you a full and honest review.

So far, amazing product, check it out and let me know what you think to it if you've tried it and also let me know if its something you want to try!

Clean fresh faced love,

No comments:

Post a Comment