Thursday 16 February 2012

Cutey Review!

I've just filmed a really exciting review for you all! It's a review of some gorgeous bracelets from Cutey.co.uk. It's a website which so far sells bracelets but is looking into doing costume jewellery and necklaces as well.

The bracelets I've received from them are so so gorgeous, my first impressions were at how heavy they felt, I'd been on their website several times to lovingly gaze through all the bracelets they made and had noticed they all sat at around £12.99 so knowing they were so inexpensive I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality of them.

They resemble a Pandora Charm bracelet which I love (but never got the heart to part with my hard earned money to get one) ha ha ha! They come in a wide variety of colour and have some of the cutest charms on I've ever seen, I mention them all in the video. But some of my favourites were the dangly love heart charm with a girl and boy kissing which was super cute, and a plain silver one with what looked like a laser cut detailing on all over it. That was probably my favourite little charm it's just really delicate and had such an elegance to it.

In the video I show five of the bracelets that are available at cutey.co.uk and talk about a couple on the website which I think I'll be treating myself to as well! I'm running a give away for my subscribers to get the're hands on one of these gorgeous bracelets, all you need to do is get on Cutey.co.uk, look through the bracelets, pick your favourite and leave it in a comment on my Cutey Review video and I will pick four winners.

I'll post the photos of all four bracelets I'm giving away so you can look at them in detail and get an idea of which one you'd love if your one of the winners!

Here they are in all their beautiful sparkly glory:


Oneiroi


Eros


Momus


Pontus

So good luck entering the give away and send our love over to Cutey.co.uk! 

Cutey Shiny Bracelet Love,


2 comments:

  1. when does this giveaway end? These are the cutest things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't set an end date but I think I'm going to run it until the end of March and then announce the four winners then! :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete