Thursday 9 February 2012

Lush Haul!

I've just filmed a Lush Haul video for my beauty channel, and I thought I'd right an accompanying blog post! Here I'll post you the photos of my Lush goodies and I'll jot down the prices as well.

You'll have to let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these and what you think to them. Also any recommendations of new Lush stuff to try let me know!


This Tea Tree Water smells great and from the reviews on the website it works great too! I'll be filming a review as soon as I've used all the products. Tea Tree Water £3.75 for 100g


This American Cream conditioner I've used before and the smell of this is so so amazing, It's full of sweet vanilla and it's just perfect I love it! American Cream £4.25 for 100g


Aqua Mirabilis is a body butter bar, I've used one before and when it ran out I missed it like mad and couldn't wait to get hold of another one! Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter £5.50


This is one of the new things I'm most excited about, Glorious Mud Shower Scrub. Apparently when you rub it all over your body in the shower it turns into your very own mud bath like wash, how great does that sound!? I'll be reviewing this one as soon as I've used it, although it has the word 'mud' in it, it smells so delicious. Glorious Mud Shower Scrub £3.95


Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon, this is a bubble bar, and it just looks so cute. I love the fact that it's two halves and is joined together. I can't decide what this one smells like or what I think to the scent. It is really relaxing and feels really creamy so I imagine it will give my bath water an amazing consistancy, in fact I think I might use this one tonight! I'll let you know what I think to it. Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon £2.95


This is a bubble bar that I got on sale, I guess from the name that it's one from the Christmas collection. This is Three Gold Rings Bubble Bar, It looks adorable and reminds me of a distant cousin of the comforter ha ha! I'm glad I was quick enough to snap one of these up on sale before they all run out, actually I'm not sure how I managed to miss it over the holiday period! Three Gold Rings Bubble Bar £1.88

I hope you enjoyed watching my Lush Haul on YouTube and reading this blog post!

Lush Bubble Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment