Wednesday 22 February 2012

Going Glittery!


Glittery Ring Finger! This is a trend I've loved for ages, I just think it adds something a little extra to your nails, just having that little bit of sparkle to look and always makes me smile! ha ha

But recently I've been changing my glittery nail manicure around to something a bit more exciting and unexpected, I've been painting all my nails one colour (my favourite at the minute is Shocking Pink) and then painting my little pinky nail and my index finger nail in a glitter polish (with the Shocking Pink I like to use Once Upon A Time). I think this just changes the way your manicure looks, it adds something and lets you stand out from the crowd!

Another thing I've been liking lately is doing this same style but with two opposite colours rather than the glitter, especially combinations like Blue Moon on all my nails and then Silver Foil on my pinky and index nail. The Foil Nail Paints look great with a matte polish on your other nails, they just work so well together. For the summer I'm excited to use Bright Yellow on all my nails and then Gold Foil on my little finger and index finger nail, I just think that would look so bright and fun for the summer.

I love playing around with different combinations of nail polish, and I especially like using the glitter nail trend and then putting a spin on it to add some individuality!

What combinations are you loving?

Un-Matching Nail Polish Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment