Thursday 23 February 2012

Thursday's Nail Combination!


I've decided that it would be a fun idea to share my nail combinations each time I give myself a new manicure, I just love playing around with colours and patterns and adding cure details like glitter polish or a metallic or foil polish as an accent nail.

So this will be my first Nail Combination post, this is today's combination, and Its Barry M Bright Red on all My nails with two coats of Red Glitter polish on my index finger nail and my pinky nail too! (I love calling my little finger my pinky! ha ha ha)

I love this combination, I just wish I had a red polish which matched the glitter a bit better, or the other way round. You can see in the photo below that the red polish is a really bright pillar box red where as the glitter is a darker red so they don't quite match. But, personally, I think that adds a little sumin' sumin' to them! Makes them stand out!


I hope you enjoyed my first Nail Combinations post, share your nail combinations below or tweet me a picture @RebeccaHooper.

Pretty Nails and Nail Varnish Fumes, 


No comments:

Post a Comment